We are pleased to announce the release of version 7.2. This release includes additional options for System Administrators and more efficient Notes tab reports. If you have any questions or would like a demo of these improvements and bug fixes, please contact your Opus 2 Training Manager.
New Tools and Improvements
Notes Tab Reporting
Opus 2's Notes tab now offers more flexible options for reporting, with cleaner, more inclusive reports now produced with the Notes tab Export CSV option, as well as a new XLSX option that more accurately preserves formatting, characters and content.
System Admin Page
System Administrators now have the ability to make changes to workspaces and user accounts, all within the System Admin page, ensuring increased efficiency & greater access and reducing the time it takes to complete admin tasks.
- Rename workspaces directly In System Admin > Workspaces.
- Locate and unlock any user accounts that have been locked due to inactivity or failed login attempts, directly in System Admin > Users.
- Admin users can now view and sort by a Workspace Creation Date.
- Documents Tab: Enjoy greater flexibility with customising the display in the Documents tab, with the ability for new folders to inherit parent folder colours, and functionality that allows the user to set preferred sizing of document columns.
- Documents/Tags: Reviewers working within the Documents tab > Columns view now have increased efficiency, with the ability to remove Tags in bulk from this view, without having to navigate to the Tags view.
- Documents/Exports: Added ability to set Font Size toggle on Target Reference overlay.
- Documents: Bookmarks and Hyperlinks are now retained as links on upload of Word or PDF documents to the platform.
- Documents/View: Set default zoom per user on Document View.
- Tags: A code value for the "person" icon has now been added for Tags export and import CSVs, allowing ease and flexibility in applying this icon to both new and existing Tags.
- System Admin: Admin users can now view and add longer workspace names more easily, with the newly extended Case Name field in the “Create Workspace” dialog.
- Transcript: Ensuring ease and consistency in applying case name values to transcripts with the new Autocomplete functionality added to the Case Name field in the Import Transcript dialog.
- General: Opus 2 now remembers user-appointed settings for sizes of dialog boxes, eliminating the need to resize each dialog box.
- Admin: Invite multiple users at once on the Workspace Admin page.
- Admin: When inviting users, a warning will be shown if there are active security groups on the workspace.
- Fixed a bug that prevented correct sorting of Number type fields in Chronological order
- Fixed a bug where punctuation characters would prevent creation of new Chronology.
- Fixed the display so that the vertical scroll bar displayed for Entities list now appears.
- Upload Date column now sorts correctly for documents and transcripts.
- Uploading new documents to a Folder and then exporting retains order set by user - not upload order.
- Pagination now scales on Export.
- Tab Sorting follows more logical alphanumerical sorting method.
- Export Zip names are now more logical when downloaded or viewed on the Export Manager page.
- HTML Index produced on Export now matches Doc. Title on platform, rather than underlying document name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filter headers in the Notes Page Export Report PDF from showing correctly.
- Email Notifications when sharing notes no longer send to Suspended Users.
- “Last Access” data on a per-user basis is now accurate in the System Admin > Users tab.